Friday, November 19, 2010

My Career Fair 2010 - 19th – 21st November 2010


My Career Fair is back again! This exhibition will be know as My Career Fair 2010, targeting about 80 – 100 companies for this fair. In short the exhibition will be a great platform for recruitment of human resources. This platform is to create a branding exercise and a recruitment drive where the right employer meeting the right employee face to face, ” unleashing opportunities” for the coming year 2011.
Therefore, ” My Career Fair 2010″ will be an ideal fair for your offcie to conduct a strong recruitment drive as well as to meet up with numerous quality candidates face to face vesiting this fair.
* Venue : PWTC, KL
* Date : 19th – 21st November 2010
* Time : 10am – 7pm
* Organized by: My Events Sdn. Bhd
* Supported by: Ministry of Human Resources

No comments:

Post a Comment